Volunteer Opportunities are available. Applicants must apply using the following link: https://employment.psjaisd.us:449/
Non-PSJA ISD applicants must first Create New Profile Here.
PSJA ISD Active Employees must apply though the Employee Access Center.
PSJA ISD Substitutes must apply through the Employee Access Center. Substitutes must upload all appropriate documentation to be considered for a position, ex: transcript, certification, etc.
- Be sure to check the Start Date for the position (some positions are for next school year) .
- Click the Apply for this Position link.
- Check the entire application for additional position specific edits or additions and Save.
- Upload any applicable documents, such as a letter of interest, a resume, certificate and/or transcripts.
- Click the Submit button (once sucessfuly submitted you may NOT edit or upload additional documents).
- For positions requiring a degree, you must attach copies of transcripts indicating degree(s) awarded and date(s) conferred.
- Closing dates listed on postings are tentative. The closing date could change once the position is filled, which could be prior to closing date initially listed.
- As a condition of employment, if you are participating in an alternative certification program or plan to join one to complete your Texas Teacher Certification, you must agree to transfer or sign-up for PSJA ISD's Alternative Certification Program.
The Pharr – San Juan - Alamo Independent School District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age or disability.
Website Accessibility Notice