Volunteer Opportunities are available. Applicants must apply using the following link: https://employment.psjaisd.us:449/
Non-PSJA-ISD applicants must first Create New Profile Here.
PSJA-ISD Active Employees must apply though the Employee Access Center.
PSJA-ISD Substitutes must apply through the Employee Access Center. Substitutes must upload all appropriate documentation to be considered for a position, ex: transcript, certification, etc.
- Be sure to check the Start Date for the position (some positions are for next school year) .
- Click the Apply for this Position link.
- Check the entire application for additional position specific edits or additions and Save.
- Upload any applicable documents, such as a letter of interest, a resume, certificate and/or transcripts.
- Click the Submit button (once sucessfuly submitted you may NOT edit or upload additional documents).
- For positions requiring a degree, you must attach copies of transcripts indicating degree(s) awarded and date(s) conferred.
- Closing dates listed on postings are tentative. The closing date could change once the position is filled, which could be prior to closing date initially listed.
The Pharr – San Juan - Alamo Independent School District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age or disability.